Busy week coming up? Not sure what to cook?
- Ask your friend who enjoys cooking what their fave recipes are or if they have any recommendations.
- Start recipe hoarding
Prep as much as you can after grocery shopping
- Cut up all your veggies
- Cook up all your protein and carbs
- Buy meat in bulk, marinate and freeze in individual ziplock bags
Make plug n play meals
- Salads are an easy quick and simple go-to. If you’ve already cooked some protein and cut up your vegetables over the weekend, you’re good to go on that busy Wednesday night.
- Cook some pasta or grains early in the week and reheat the day of! Pair with some grilled chicken you mad over the weekend and perhaps all you have to do is prepare some vegetables.
What you eat has a huge impact on your clarity of mind. Do your best to stay away from processed foods, fast food, and sugary foods. All have the ability to make decision making harder by colluding your mind.
Don’t miss an episode of Vibe Talks. They go down every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Hey girl, come join us in the Unlock Your Magic Facebook group! We would love to hear what this blog brought up for you.