If you’re looking to make a change in your life, to take things to the next level, to get out of the fog and start thriving…
This list of ten books will serve you greatly on your personal development journey. I’ve read them all at different points of my own journey and they all hold a special place in my heart. They opened me up, changed the way I viewed my world and how I shopped up in my world. Are some of your favorites on the list?
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- This book totally changed my relationship with how I viewed my world, how I interacted with it. Such a simple read but so many powerful and easy to apply messages.
- The Gift of Imperfections by Brene Brown
- In more than one way this book has empowered me to show up in all of my glory. It’s allowed me to turn my insecurities into my super powers and as a result enrich my relationships.
- Spirit Junkie by Gabrielle Bernstein
- I read this book early in my personal development journey and it showed me that no matter how messy our lives may feel there’s so much more out there for us.
- A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle
- Ummmmm this ones a little harder to put into words. I’ve read it a couple of times and each time it’s opened my eyes, my mind and my heart to legit A NEW EARTH. As I type this, I’m realizing it’s time to read it again.
- White Hot Truth by Danielle LaPorte
- The honesty that LaPorte pours onto the pages. Your personal development journey, your spiritual journey, doesn’t have to look like anyone else. Let it be your white truth of imperfection.
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- I’ve never read a Paulo Coelho book I didnt fall hopelessly in love with. Just get this book if you’ve never read it. Why are you still here? Click the link.
- You Are A Badass by Jen Sincero
- This woman’s writing style makes you want to grab a drink with her and trade war stories. Everything she pours out is so relatable. You find yourself in the midst of healing and growing without even realizing you’re there.
- Heal Your Body by Louise Hay
- Louise Hay’s teachings on positive thinking and powerful affirmations will fill your life with hope and possibility. Usher in a new empowered you with this beautiful piece of work. Heal your mind and your body and world will follow.
- Women Who Run With The Wolves by Dr. Clarissa Pinkola Estés
- If you’re ready to reconnect with the powerful wild woman within you then you NEED to get your hands on this collection of intercultural myths, fairy tales, folk tales and stories. It’s time to reconnect with your women’s intuition and instinctive abilities.
- The Power of Intention by Dr. Wayne Dyer
- This book opened my eyes to my power! My power to create the life of my dreams, a life that I am worthy of, a life that wants to be mine. Another book that I love to go back to and read again and again.
Have you read any of these books?
Which ones would you add to this list?
Amazon affiliate links were used in this article.